Bows are a playful way to add a touch of femininity to your look. Soft, relaxed designs are a quick shortcut to the prairie trend, while pearl-embellished and velvet styles offer a subtle nod to the infamous Chanel look.
1、CLIP IN YOU HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Start by sectioning your hair into two halves and secure both in place
- Clip in your first two clip weft
- Use a comb to section then clip in your next two clip weft
- Repeat with the rest of your two clip wefts
2、CREATE YOUR PONYTAIL
- Comb your hair neatly in to half ponytail
- Comb the bottom section into the anchor ponytail, and secure with a hair elastic
- Take another hair elastic and tie it about an inch above the base of the ponytail
- Clip your four clip quad weft onto the ponytail
- Wrap around the base of the ponytail and secure with a bobby pin
- Spray a toothbrush with some hairspray and use to smooth down any flyaways
3、TIME TO STYLE
- Now it’s time to curl using your straightener.
- Take a section about an inch wide.
- Run the straightener from the top to the bottom, whilst slowly turning.
- Repeat for more definition.
- Using the color Wow root cover up or an eyeshadow to fill in your hairline